Anya Pratskevich is a Product Marketing Manager (and former Content Marketing Manager) at Mixpanel. Prior to that, she worked in product marketing and content marketing at companies like Liftoff Mobile and Adstage. From time to time, I like bringing people on the show who don’t work in customer marketing, but can share valuable perspectives and help us better understand different departments that we work with closely. Anya has quite a bit of experience when it comes to earlier-stage companies and she loves to geek out over marketing.
On this episode, we cover:
- The definition of content marketing and common misconceptions (i.e. content marketing = blog)
- The value of customer stories for content marketing, and examples that she’s seen work well
- The importance of repurposing content
- The day in the life of a content marketer
- How she’s measured success as a content marketer
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!