It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Lessons From Building EMEA Customer Marketing Programs From Scratch with Fiona Partlow
- Key Takeaways from PMA’s Customer Marketing Summit with Brittany Rolfe Hillard
- How Customer Marketing Can Partner with Content Marketing with Anya Pratskevich
- Leveraging Customer Videos Throughout the Buyer Journey with Sam Shepler
- 4 Key Customer Advocacy Metrics That Matter Most to Your C-Suite with Helen Feber
Beating The Drum is a podcast that delves into the art and science of customer advocacy. Every company dreams about having customers that will sing their praises—and on this show, we’ll explore what goes on behind the scenes to make that happen. Join host, Margot Leong, as she interviews customer marketing and advocacy leaders from around the globe to uncover how they create, nurture, and mobilize customer evangelists at scale.