It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- How Your Advocacy Program Can Generate Outsized Returns with Maria Sturgeon
- Using Customer Voice (Literally) to Support Your Customer Programs with Dana Alvarenga
- What Marketers Should Know About Designing Effective Referral Programs with Jeff Epstein
- How Customer Marketing Plays An Integral Role in Category Design with Brittany Rolfe Hillard
- The Shift Towards Authenticity in Customer Content with Lauren Locke-Paddon
Beating The Drum is a podcast that delves into the art and science of customer advocacy. Every company dreams about having customers that will sing their praises—and on this show, we’ll explore what goes on behind the scenes to make that happen. Join host, Margot Leong, as she interviews customer marketing and advocacy leaders from around the globe to uncover how they create, nurture, and mobilize customer evangelists at scale.