Dana Alvarenga is the VP of Customer Experience at Slapfive, a customer marketing platform. She’s passionate about making the most of customer interactions by utilizing customer voice – not just in the product feedback, advisory board kind of way, but the literal voice of the customer in soundbite form.
On this episode, we discuss:
- Making the most of your customer interactions by turning them into soundbites
- How to leverage these soundbites for sales, marketing, product
- Partnering with success and support to garner more customer voice
- Her 3-step process for launching customer programs
- What she learned from building out customer education programs with 500+ attendees and 70-80% attendance rates
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!