Jeff Epstein is the Founder and CEO at Onboard.io, which enables companies to manage, analyze, and optimize the perfect onboarding process for every customer. Previously, he was the Founder and CEO at Ambassador, a referral marketing platform.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to work with the rest of your marketing team to understand if referral marketing programs are the right fit
- The importance of really dialing into metrics like CAC (customer acquisition cost) before building your program
- Common referral marketing pitfalls
- Deeply understanding your community of potential referrers and what makes them tick
- Making it as easy as possible for customers to refer
- The importance of onboarding to the entire customer journey
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!