Brittany Rolfe Hillard is VP of Customer Engagement and Advocacy at WalkMe, the digital adoption platform. If her name sounds familiar, we also recorded a previous episode together with some of our key takeaways from Product Marketing Alliance’s Customer Marketing Summit. She joined the show to discuss her passion for category design (i.e. defining and owning a new category) and how customer marketing plays a crucial role in this larger marketing strategy.
On this episode, we discuss:
- The mission and charter for customer marketing at WalkMe
- The importance of creating your own category as a marketing strategy
- How customers can help you become (or stay) category king
- How to get customers excited when talking about your company and product
- Play Bigger (book on category design)
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!