Lauren Locke-Paddon is VP of Customer Success at Vocal Video. She’s previously worked at companies like TechValidate and SurveyMonkey and came on the show to talk about the shift she’s seen towards increased authenticity in customer marketing.
On this episode, we cover:
- What “authentic” content really means
- The importance of letting the genuine story really shine through
- Examples of companies who are doing authentic content well
- How to convince higher ups to be open to this type of content (in addition to the very polished, more produced videos)
- Defining the swim lanes between product marketing and customer marketing
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!