Angela Burk is Senior Director, Customer Marketing at Confluent. Angela has previously worked in customer marketing roles at companies like ServiceNow, NetApp and Jive Software.
On this episode, we cover:
- Her three pillars of customer marketing and how they all connect
- How to be strategic about extracting customer insights for internal and external use
- The ‘more than two’ philosophy
- The power of asking ‘why’ in being seen as a strategic business partner
- Why she errs on the side of protecting the customer relationship
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!