Leslie Paterson is the VP of Global Customer Advocacy and Engagement at Genesys. She has previously worked at companies like Oracle and Ingram Micro. When we first connected, Leslie told me that she felt strongly about customer engagement being the “secret sauce” to advocacy, and of course, I had to have her on to speak about that. 🙂
On this episode, we cover:
- How she sells people on the business value of customer marketing
- How she promotes the work her team does internally
- Why customer engagement is the secret sauce to advocacy
- The roles and responsibilities of engagement directors
- What she looks for in engagement directors to hire
- The difference between customer success and customer engagement
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!