Fiona Partlow is the Senior Manager, Global Customer Reference Program at Nutanix. She kicked off her career in customer references at Oracle, then built out the EMEA customer marketing programs at VMware and Nutanix.
On this episode, we cover:
- Starting customer marketing programs from scratch at VMware and Nutanix
- Why flexibility and adaptability are key when running an EMEA program
- Why relying on local teams is incredibly important
- How she prioritizes what stories to focus on
- How her quarterly dashboard encourages healthy competition amongst reps
- How she created a customer anecdote document to help reps
You can find the full transcript here.
Enjoy the podcast? We’d be over the moon if you could rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. This helps more people find out about the show. Thank you!