Helen Feber is the Managing Partner at Referential, Inc., a consultancy that has been delivering innovative, high-quality advocacy-related services globally for over 26 years. She is also on the oversight committee at ICCAP, the Institute of Certified Customer Advocacy Professionals.
On this episode, we cover:
- Her four critical metrics for persuading the C-suite of the value of advocacy
- How you can help your advocates build up their own networks with a mentor-mentee buddy system
- Why customer advocacy is a business imperative for today’s buyer’s journey
- Why she decided to help start ICCAP (Institute of Certified Customer Advocacy Professionals) and the importance of getting certified
- How to connect with customers in the new normal with COVID and remote work
- Book recommendation: There is No B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human #H2H
- Referential Training (online and in-person)
You can find the full transcript here.