“It’s about really having that open line of communication between yourself and the CX team, so that you’re always on the same page.” – Christina Prudent
Christina Prudent is the Senior Customer Marketing Manager at FullStory. Previously, she worked in customer marketing at companies like Talkdesk and NICE inContact, but also spent some time in customer success, an experience which has deeply influenced her current approach to advocacy and customer engagement. If you’re interested in fantasy or mythology, I also highly recommend her podcast, Enchanted Ink, which explores the lore behind—and inspired by—young adult books like Harry Potter, A Wrinkle in Time, and The Chronicles of Narnia.
On this episode, we cover:
- How her time spent working in customer success influenced her approach to customer marketing
- How to better partner and align with the CS team
- Developing relationships with customers in our new remote world
- The importance of active listening in building rapport
- Why setting boundaries is important for remote work
You can check out the full transcript here.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed this podcast, I would be over the moon if you could share it with others, especially those in the customer marketing and advocacy space. For more interviews with advocacy leaders and tips on creating customers that will sing your praises, head on over to beatingthedrum.com.