“No matter what your title is, you have a voice at the table.” – Lisa Bregante
Lisa Bregante is the Group Manager, Customer Marketing at PagerDuty. We covered a wide range of topics, including how her experience facilitating executive briefings helped prepare her for her current role, as well as what she’s learned moving from individual contributor to manager to team leader. Lisa has such a positive attitude and really embodies a growth mindset. For me personally, this episode was a great reminder that even though our work can be stressful, these challenges often yield the most personal and professional growth—we usually come out stronger and more resilient.
You can connect with Lisa on LinkedIn. On this episode, we cover:
- What she learned about engaging with internal and external executives from coordinating over 400 executive briefings
- Her realization that everyone has a voice at the table, no matter their title
- Her refreshing perspective on working with unhappy customers
- Some of the lessons she’s learned leading a team
- How she helps her team prioritize and why it’s not a bad thing to say no
You can check out the full transcript here.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed this podcast, I would be over the moon if you could share it with others, especially those in the customer marketing and advocacy space. For more interviews with advocacy leaders and tips on creating customers that will sing your praises, head on over to beatingthedrum.com.