“It’s incumbent upon us to take that voice of the customer and share it broadly across the business to really try to impact change.” – Andrew Sevillia
Andrew Sevillia is the Director of Customer Marketing at Sage Intacct. Andrew has seen the customer advocacy space evolve tremendously over the past decade and he’s really excited about what the future holds. He is the very definition of a #customermarketerforlife. 😉
On this episode, we cover:
- The evolution of modern tools that can help customer marketers—and how they reduce the manual work involved
- Why building trust is paramount in maintaining customer relationships
- Why you need to think about both the business and the personal win when it comes to customer stories
- How to be more of a partner to the business in terms of incorporating the voice of the customer
- The importance of knowing your persona inside and out before launching a community
- Influitive (advocacy software)
- Point of Reference (sales reference software)
- TrustRadius TrustQuotes (dynamic review tagging)
- HighSpot (sales enablement)
- Salesforce Community (community platform)
- Zoom (video conferencing and automatic transcripts of calls)
You can find the full transcript of the episode here.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed this podcast, I would be over the moon if you could share it with others, especially those in the customer marketing and advocacy space. For more interviews with advocacy leaders and tips on creating customers that will sing your praises, head on over to beatingthedrum.com.