“To me, there’s nothing more magical than an account going dark, then you send them something and then … a la kazaam! All of a sudden, they respond to you. It’s magic.” – Leslie Barrett
Leslie Barrett is the Senior Customer Marketing Manager at Sendoso, a sending platform that gives companies new ways to engage with customers throughout their journey. Leslie has a really interesting perspective because she has become an expert on the art of gifting and often advises other customer marketers on this topic. You can connect with her on LinkedIn.
On this episode, we cover:
- How gifting can help you build deeper connections with your customers—and what makes a gift truly impactful
- The five ways that she identifies her pipeline of advocates
- What CSQA means—and why she thinks it should be an industry standard
- How she aligns the gifting experience with the digital experience throughout major milestones on the journey
- How she utilizes NPS in her advocacy program (and why it’s OK to include NPS 8s as advocates!)
- How she automated sourcing over 350 reviews via an automated NPS program
You can find the full transcript of the episode here.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed this podcast, I would be over the moon if you could share it with others, especially those in the customer marketing and advocacy space. For more interviews with advocacy leaders and tips on creating customers that will sing your praises, head on over to beatingthedrum.com.