Rhett Livengood is the Worldwide Director of Digital Business Enabling at Intel. Prior to that, he was Intel’s Worldwide B2B Customer Engagement Director and has a ton of experience in the space. You can connect with Rhett on LinkedIn.
On this episode, we cover:
- Why SaaS means that companies are valuing customer marketing and engagement more than ever
- The importance of partnering with your customer on one to two year high-level, strategic plans
- How he builds cross-functional relationships at a company with over 100,000 employees
- His recommendations for measuring the success of customer engagement and reference programs at the operational and executive level
- How he turns sales into his allies by “deputizing” them and giving them recognition
- Why he looks for a blend of marketing and sales when hiring for his team
You can find the full transcript of the episode here.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed this podcast, I would be over the moon if you could share it with others, especially those in the customer marketing and advocacy space. For more interviews with advocacy leaders and tips on creating customers that will sing your praises, head on over to beatingthedrum.com.